topishare Privacy Information
General privacy informationtopishare Ltd. ("topishare," "we," "us," or "our") takes your privacy seriously! topishare does not sell, trade or disclose any information about you or your use of the site (www.topishare.com) to third parties.
topishare is designed to address your privacy needs and concerns. topishare does not read your content (unless it is reported) or track your activity outside topishare.com.
Control is in your hands
- You can be anonymous
- When you upload a post, you can prevent others from sharing it.
- You can create hidden topics and invite only the people you want.
- You can create or join topics with certain entry criteria such as age, location, gender, language and more. Only members that meet these criteria will be able to join or see the members of that topic.
- Your profile can be private or public. Private profile means that no one will see your activity in topishare (not even your followers).
- You own the information you upload.
- When you delete your topishare account, all your data and activity will be deleted from topishare servers! Name, email, photos, posts, comments. everything!
How we use your information
- When you use topishare, our servers automatically record device information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's IP address and browser type, screen size and location. topishare do not store this information! There are instances where we may use some of the information we receive. For example, may use location data to detect your default language or use screen size data to provide a better usage experience.
- When you register to topishare, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as email address and name. We will also ask you to provide us with "Non-Identifying Information" (e.g. gender, age or city). We use this "Non-Identifying Information" to ensure the privacy of topics with certain entry criteria like age or gender.
For example, if you want to create or join a topic with age limits, only members that are in this age group will be able to join. You have the option to hide this "Non-Identifying information" from other users if you want. This information is marked as private, and won't be shared with other users or third parties. We also may use this information to suggest relevant topics for you.
- Your email address and chosen password are used to identify you and administer your account. We may use your email address to contact you. We may send you newsletters, suggestions, changes in site terms or privacy or other important information about topishare.
- Information you decided to share on the site:
When you upload a post with text, photo, video or more, comment, topi, distopi, follow a post or a member or any other activities, topishare records these activities. The next time you'll visit the site, the information you've provided will still be there.
- We also collect and store your last preferences in topishare. For example, we store your chosen sorting method for posts. Next time you use the site it will automatically open with your latest surfing preference.
- The goal of topishare is to offer the best social network for its users, and to have an outstanding user interface and user experience. In order to do so, it is helpful for us to collect some information about your surfing habits so we can improve and develop services for you.
- topishare staff do not read your posts, comments, private messages or chat, and the only event in which we would review content is if it was reported as inappropriate.
- We may use your data in a non-identifyng way to collect statistical information.
- We will NEVER use, sell or trade your personal information and communication.
Who can see your information
- Your name, profile photo, cover photo and "about myself" text are public to all topishare users at all times.
- As part of our registration, we ask you to provide some "Non-Identifying Information" such as age, gender, city, etc. You can individually select which items of "Non-Identifying Information" will be publicly viewable or kept private (hidden from all). You may change your privacy settings at any time.
- When you participate in a topic, all your activities in this topic (e.g. posts, comments, topi, distopi, follow, etc.) are shown to all the topic members.
- When you participate in open topics or closed topics with public content, your activity will be publicly viewable.
- When setting your profile as private, your activities, topics you've created and topics you're a member of will not be viewable on your profile page.
- When setting your profile as public, your activities in topics you created or topics you are a member of will be visible to topishare users according to your privacy settings and the topic type.
Your topishare topics and activities will be visible to all topishare members except:
- Your activities in secret topics.
- Secret topics you've created or are a member of.
- Your activities in closed private topics.
- All your anonymous activities.
- Your post in a topic can be shared outside topishare to other social networks or people. You can disable the share button if you wish to do so per each post. As we do not have control over other networks or individuals, we do not know how they might use your information.
- When you are posting anonymously, others can see your post but no one can tell who you are since the post will not be linked to your profile.
How we secure your informationWe are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures designed to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with information. topishare is using third parties to provide its services as well as storing partial users data. topishare does not have control over these third parties.
You can access or change your personal profile and contact information or delete your account through your topishare personal settings page. If you choose to delete or deactivate your account, you can no longer retrieve your content or reactivate your account, and we cannot do so for you.
Children's Privacytopishare does not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information (defined above), we will delete such information from our files and disable their account.
In your browser preferences, you can instruct it to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the site or all functionality of the topishare service.